- Opening date & time:
- Aug. 7(Mon) - 10(Thu) 9:00-20:00
Aug. 11(Fri) 9:00-18:30
- 2 months-old to 6 years-old (up to 12 years-old may be possible if the situation allows, but priority is given to younger children)
- in the campus
- Japanese and English (upon request)
- Pigeon Hearts Corporation
- max 1000 JPY / hour / child (the fee will be determined before Aug. 1)
- max about 8 children simultaneously (first-come-first-served basis)
- Application deadline:
- see below.
- Cancellation policy:
- no cancellation fee if canceled by July 26 (Wed)
- The terms of service:
- Please contact this address for the terms of service. Please note that the English document is in preparation (will be available by mid-July). Here are unofficial translations of some excerpts:
- We cannot accept children with a fever (37.5℃ or higher) or those who are feeling unwell.
- In case the contractor determines that group childcare is not suitable, we may unfortunately be unable to accommodate your child's care.
- You may need to bring diapers, spare clothes, unopened snacks, unopened drinks, and pre-packaged, unopened meals for your children.
- Pigeon Hearts Corporation has both general liability insurance and general injury insurance coverage. Please contact this address for detailed information.
Unfortunately, the official document is available only in Japanese. Non-Japanese participants are kindly advised to use a machine translator; otherwise, if you have specific questions, let us know and we may answer.
- Submit this form by July 17 (Mon).
- You will be informed if we can accept your application.
- If your application is accepted, you will be given the registration/consent form and the terms of service. Please fill and sign the form(s) and send the scanned forms to this address by July 21 (Fri).
- On the day of the childcare, please bring the original signed registration/consent forms, your passport (or another ID listed in the terms of service) and other items listed in the terms of service.
To change the booking
Before your application is accepted (before step 2): you can edit the Google form or contact this address .
After your application is accepted (after step 2): please contact this address for any change or cancellation. Editing the Google form may not be recognized.
For inquiries, please contact us here: